Lines into Canadian Archie

Robert Harper harper at FINSUN.CSC.FI
Mon Oct 21 13:23:34 EST 1991

jmalcolm at sura.net (Joseph Malcolm) writes:
>                     Since the last I heard of Canada's connectivity was
>that they only had 56kb lines, they'd probably appreciate you using the
>one here...

We would, we would!  A big thank-you to the folks at SURANET for
putting up the service.

PS: A 112Kbps line from Montreal to Princeton bears most of the brunt
of the archie impact.  There's a 224Kbps line from Toronto to Ithaca
and a 56Kbps link from Vancouver to Seattle.  Most CA*net and regional
internal connectivity is 56Kbps.