Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Mon Oct 21 17:23:58 EST 1991

In article <CMM. at> geirha at (Geir Egil Hauge) writes:
>I want a public domain programme (SUN OR PC) that converts NBRF(PIR)
>and/or EMBL(PROT) and/or GenBank and/or EMBL(NUC) entries to the

ReadSeq will do this.  It is available via anonymous ftp to, folder molbio/readseq/ as the files
readseq.c, ureadseq.h, ureadseq.c  for ansi-c compilers (Sun or PC
or VAX or Mac...).   The folder sparc-bin/ has a binary for
Sparc-based computers.
Don Gilbert                                     gilbert at