Private responses on network

Sanjay Kumar at Cold Spring Harbor Lab kumar at CSHL.ORG
Thu Sep 26 07:51:15 EST 1991

harper at writes:
> The only DISADVANTAGE that I can think of is redundancy. That is if
> lots of people supply the same answer then it tends to add to the
> information overload.
> Rob "content, activity, interaction" Harper

Ideally, people who put out a request on the net and ask for direct
the summary to the net.  The editing is a bit of work, but a small
price for the information received.  This reduces redundancy and
packages the information into one handy message.

Sanjay Kumar
Cold Spring Harbor Lab
kumar at