Re Pscan

Dan Jacobson x-8453 danj at WELCHGATE.WELCH.JHU.EDU
Thu Apr 30 19:29:17 EST 1992

>As far as I can see, the programme is also written by Geoffrey J. Barton.
>I would be grateful to get the address for Geoffrey J. Barton, or someone
>else at the Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics.
>(It would be much faster to send an e-mail than sending a letter).
>Geir Egil Hauge

Well I found the molecular-biophysics computer at Oxford but can't do more
than that as it absolutely refused all finger and netfind requests. (

I suppose you could try a FEW test mesages (like barton at
or see if there is a postmaster at but don't bounce too many
of these as I see the network administrators pulling their hair out as they
read this :-)

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson

danj at