WANTED: translating software that runs under C.

smouldering dog owhite at nmsu.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:06:19 EST 1992

I am looking for code that takes DNA sequences, and a coordinate
file of some type, and translates these sequences into peptides.

the code must either be in C (preferred) or lisp.  please, nothing
elaborate. it will be made to run mondo-large batch files, so command
line use, rather than user-ease is of high priority.

I'll probably wait all of two days for this software and then set
about writing it myself.  parties interested in my code, can contact

	owen white		(owhite at nmsu.edu)

the difference between art and science is that in art, if something
		works, it doesn't have to make sense.