Molecular Biology Software for Windows

Daniel Jay Enebo dje at
Tue Apr 14 20:21:27 EST 1992

We are looking for info and opinions on molecular biology software packages fo
r PC clones.  We have a 33/386 and use Windows 3.1.  What is available out the
re?  Anything like MacVector??  What about GeneWorks?? We need all the standar
d features: plasmid construction, RNA folding, protein analysis (ie. hydrophob
icity etc.), PCR primers, seq. alignment, sequence project management, etc.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
P.S.  We only have a few days to select a package.
|  Daniel Enebo             |  dje at       |
|  Division of Biology      | ----------------------- |
|  Kansas State University  |  Cell Cycle Regulation  |