Mac to PC disk utility?

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA wmelchior at NTBTOX.NCTR.FDA.GOV
Thu Aug 27 10:12:41 EST 1992

The Mac on our new ABI 373 sequencer is not yet networked, and we have no
other Mac handy.  Does anyone know of a utility that will let us transfer
data from the Mac to a PC via 3 1/2" disk?  Since the Mac can't talk to
anyone but another Mac right now, this would probably have to be something
that would let a PC read a Mac disk.

Thanks, Bill
The opinions stated are mine, not those of NCTR or its sponsoring organizations.

Bill Melchior                                ||   "You have lawyers the way
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    other people have mice."
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||
(501) 543-7206                               ||   -Kenneth Duncan, English
                                             ||    Health & Safety Executive,
WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||    to US regulators