Pima users

Randall Smith rsmith at kite.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Aug 26 09:36:05 EST 1992

>I am now beginning to use the Pattern Induced Multiple Alignement
>(PIMA 1.22) package . I meet a very strange problem. Apparently the
>make-cluster.sh file contains an instruction :'cat -n ...'

Sorry about that ...  the '-n' option is a BSD extension that is
not available under Unix SysV.  To fix this, just replace the
"cat -n" with: awk '{n=n+1; print n"\t"$0}'

Randall F. Smith                           |
Human Genome Center                        | Internet: rsmith at bcm.tmc.edu
W.M. Keck Center for Computational Biology |
Dept. of Cell Biology                      |
Baylor College of Medicine                 | Phone: 713-798-4735
One Baylor Plaza                           | FAX:   713-790-1275
Houston, TX  77030  USA                    |