Rainer Fuchs Fuchs at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Mon Aug 24 11:42:05 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug24.093338.29757 at>,
Fergus_Doherty at wrote:
> Can someone tell me where to get the latest release of MacPattern and the
> Prosite database, preferably by ftp, including the full filename if
> possible!  Thanks.

The latest version of MacPattern (v1.6.2) is available by ftp from (/pub/software/mac/macpattern.hqx) or by electronic
mail from NetServ at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE (get mac_software:macpattern.hqx).
I'm currently finalising a major revision of MacPattern and I hope to be
able to release v2.0 within a couple of weeks.

Prosite is also available by ftp from in
/pub/databases/prosite or by mail from NetServ at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE (help
prosite). According to Amos Bairoch a new version should be ready by the
end of the month.

Rainer Fuchs
EMBL Data Library
Fuchs at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE