Can anyone help us get ascii files out of the pclamp utilities?

Peter Bell pmb2 at
Fri Aug 21 22:35:21 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug21.013433.18230 at> I wrote:
>Hello, all--
>(request for help extracting ascii out of .EVL files in pCLAMP software

Well, I have learned how to do this using routines that Axon included in
the package but did not document very well, IMHO  (not in the manuals but
in the README files).

Early next week I will summarize the replies I have received, which have been
remarkably helpful.  Thanks to all who helped out!

pmb2 at