Object oriented programming

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA wmelchior at NTBTOX.NCTR.FDA.GOV
Thu Aug 20 07:31:23 EST 1992

My thanks to those who have given descriptions of OOP.  I hope I never
have to try it, but I think I now have some feeling for the kind of thing
that's going on.  It sounds like it's going to be a major factor in
the future of computation.
The opinions stated are mine, not those of NCTR or its sponsoring organizations.

Bill Melchior                                ||   "You have lawyers the way
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    other people have mice."
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||
(501) 543-7206                               ||   -Kenneth Duncan, English
                                             ||    Health & Safety Executive,
WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||    to US regulators