SigmaPlot help

Pierre Jelenc pcj1 at
Wed Aug 19 13:31:16 EST 1992

I am trying to figure out how to use SigmaPlot (Mac version), and I have
been unable to determine how to produce error bars when one column
contains the x values (days in this case), and several columns contain
y values (weights from growth curves from several animals).

As far as I can determine, SigmaPlot will calculate error bars for columns,
not rows, which is what I need.

Pierre Jelenc                        pcj1 at
                                    Columbia University, New York