Tachistoscopic Software

PSYANAG at BYUVM.BITNET PSYANAG at BYUVM.BITNET
Thu Aug 13 15:50:22 EST 1992

I am, once again, looking for Software on which to do Selective
Attention research.  It must be able to present color images
and measure reaction times.  It may be Mac or IBM compatable,
commercial or otherwise.

I do have a list of programs, but I would like to expand it
in hopes of finding one a little more suitable to my particualar
design.  I will post the list later if there is some interest in
it, so if you have a program you want to be included on the
list, send me a brief description, system requirements,
availability, etc, and I will add it to my list for all
to see.

Thanks in advance,

Abe