Graphing, plotting, drawing software

Daniel M Goldman dangold1 at
Wed Aug 12 13:55:39 EST 1992

We are heavy users of CoHort Software, which includes CoStat,
CoPlot and CoDraw, and would like to exchange ideas with others
who use this software and related programs.  We find that this
software has many features found in more expensive software
(3-D, presentation quality, overlays, regression, calculations,
rotation, scaling, etc.) and is easier to learn and use. Right
now we are using output from MAPMAKER to draw our genetic locus
maps (to scale) using this software instead of doing it by hand
with grids, which was the *old* way.  There are probably others
who have done similar things, and we would like to learn more
about these.  We are primarily interested in plant breeding,
but are involved in many kinds of lab, greenhouse and field
plot research of crop plants.  Thanks -DmG