Molecule drawings to go into a data base

Carol F Topp ctopp at cup.portal.com
Fri Aug 7 10:40:03 EST 1992

I work for a biotechnology company (Terrapin Technologies) which
is in the field of rational drug design. I am currently building a
data base to track the compounds we have made. I would like to be
able to put in a graphic with the structure easily. I have done all
of my previous structure drawing using Adobe Illustrator, using my
own library of parts, but this method would be too time intensive for
the current project.

The data base will be written in FileMaker Pro on MacIntosh systems
(Mac II or Mac IIcx).

Any suggestions for chemical drawing programs to look at would
be appreciated.

Carol     ctopp at cup.portal.com