GCG unix - up-arrow in history function????

Bo Servenius Bo.Servenius at wblag.lu.se
Mon Dec 14 04:00:42 EST 1992

Dear Netters:

I am just in the process of moving my GCG package from a VMS system
to a SunOS UNIX one. Being used to use the up-arrow in VMS I was
frustrated when I realised that I have to use the csh with GCG under unix.
And csh in contrast to tcsh can not support up-arrow in the history
function. Anyone out there who has come up with a solution to this
I have asked GCG support and they have no suggestion

BTW is there any news.group dedicated to GCG problems???