Windows Environmental Library

mail_vieglai at mail_vieglai at
Tue Dec 22 02:50:09 EST 1992

Notice for Environmental Software Library.

I have a MS Windows 3.1 DLL available for distribution which provides
functions for calculating julian time, solar position, clear sky
insolation (400-700nm and 290-2700nm) plus a few other goodies.

The DLL is designed to provide these functions within the MS EXCEL
4.0 spreadsheet, but there is no reason why it cann't be used with
other software that can link to DLL's.  It can also be called from C
or Pascal.

A small distribution fee will be charged.

Any interested persons/ parties should contact me via Email at

Merry Xmas all.
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

Cheers, DV :-)