New Joural: Computational Biology

Dan Davison davison at
Wed Dec 30 15:32:43 EST 1992

In article <1992Dec23.194959.17413 at> Robert.H.Gross at (Robert H. Gross) writes:

   Could you please provide more info on how to subscribe to this new
   journal. How much is a subscription and who do we contact to actually

I did not think I could provide the subscription information due to
NSFNet commercial rules.  For information, contact:

Mary Ann Leibert, Inc.
1651 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10128

If Dave K. says it's OK I will post the subscription info.

dan davison

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------