Looking for subscribers in Korea.

Hmizushi hmizushi at tansei.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Feb 28 19:58:23 EST 1992

Dear Netters,

  I wanted to know where is possible to use this network in Korea.
I posted to bionet.users.addresses for search, and Kristofferson
at Genbank informed me that there are subscribers of this group
in Korea.
  In my Lab , there is a Korean doctor who is leaving here soon ,
and he wants to communicate using this network after returning back
to Korea. There are also some other Korean people in foreign countries,
who wants to know sites in Korea.

--
Hiroshi Mizushima    Biophysics Div. National Cancer Center Research Institute
	             5-1-1 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku,Tokyo 104 JAPAN
	             E-Mail hmizushi at tansei.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp