Looking for subscribers in Korea.

Hmizushi hmizushi at tansei.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Feb 28 19:58:23 EST 1992

Dear Netters,

  I wanted to know where is possible to use this network in Korea.
I posted to bionet.users.addresses for search, and Kristofferson
at Genbank informed me that there are subscribers of this group
in Korea.
  In my Lab , there is a Korean doctor who is leaving here soon ,
and he wants to communicate using this network after returning back
to Korea. There are also some other Korean people in foreign countries,
who wants to know sites in Korea.

Hiroshi Mizushima    Biophysics Div. National Cancer Center Research Institute
	             5-1-1 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku,Tokyo 104 JAPAN
		     Tel +81-3-3542-2511 ex.4602  : Fax +81-3-3546-1369
	             E-Mail hmizushi at tansei.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp