PC Wais client available

Steven E. Newton snewton at oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu
Thu Feb 27 09:49:05 EST 1992

A WAIS client for DOS-based Internet nodes using the PC/TCP networking
software by FTP Software, Inc.  has been placed on the OAC anonymous FTP
archive, hostname is oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu (129.106.30.1).  It is located
in the /public/dos/misc directory as the self-extracting file
oacwais.exe.

It was built for PC/TCP version 2.05, and also works with 2.04.  The client
is a modified version of the Novell LAN Workplace client available from
University of North Carolina as /pub/wais/UNC/nov-cli-visual.zip.

Please direct bug reports and questions to me,
Steven E. Newton
Office of Academic Computing
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston

Thanks,
Steve
+      +      +      +      +      +      +    |snewton at oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu
                                               |Nobody else speaks for me,
      Proud member of Generation X             |and I speak for no one else.