Linkage/SUN

Stephen Baird SBAIRD%UOTTAWA at ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA
Wed Feb 26 00:16:36 EST 1992

I saw the previous postings on LINKAGE but I don't remember where the
UNIX versions came from.  I have version 4.7 that had executables, but
when I tried it using the batch file that was created by the program,
it responded with ld.so  : can't find libpc.so (or something like that).
Although I have the source code, I do not have a pascal compiler.  According
to Archie at McGill there is only one source to ftp LINKAGE files from.
Does anyone know where I could get sparc binaries for linkage (or correct
the problem with what I have)?  It seems that the PC version has moved
along, has the unix version been updated since version 4.7?

Thanks,
     Stephen

| Stephen Baird                           | tel: (613) 738-3282       |
| Molecular Genetics                      | fax: (613) 738-4833       |
| Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario  | sbaird at acadvm1.uottawa.ca |
| Ottawa, Ontario                         |                           |
| Canada                                  |                           |