Promoter Seqs Summary

Stephen Klautky agoodrid at
Sat Feb 22 00:03:00 EST 1992

In article <studier.698632713 at ninja>
studier at (Jim Studier) writes

about ftp sites where one can get epd files and such.  At one site   he describes a file:

>    - epd29.seq     EPD release 29 sequence data in FASTA format

I downloaded this file and tried it with UW-GCG fasta but the search
was aborted.  I didn't expect much since it didn't seem to be in a
format that GCG-fasta usually accepts.

So is there a way to repackage epd29.seq so that it is a database
or is there something simple that I am doing wrong?
Has anyone tried this file with GCG?

-=] Stephen Klautky [=-         AGOODRID at VAXA.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU