Compiling VMS Mulfold

Thu Feb 20 11:39:00 EST 1992

Hello there,

Has anybody experience with compiling and linking Mulfold2, the VMS version of
Zuker's RNA-folding program ?

I downloaded it from and tried to compile and link it
to a working program. However, the computer over here considered the format
of the library-file ZP.OLB as beiing illegal and refused to link the program.

Is this a problem of my computer (a VAX 6000/510, running under VMS 5.4-1) or
or does this file indeed have a wrong format ?

Anyway I would be glad to hear if someone knows a solution.

Martin Hilbers

Department of Experimental Medicine and Biological Sciences
II University of Rome 'Tor Vergata', Italy
Dipsperim at