NETWORK HERO OF THE YEAR

Dr Tan Tin Wee bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
Tue Feb 18 05:18:29 EST 1992

My computing colleague Derek Kiong set up gopher on our unix
the same evening I forwarded network posting on gopher for free.

With the IUBIO being GOPHERised, I tried gopher ftp.bio.indiana.edu
and ...  Rob Harper says it all.   Great stuff. Easy to use. Very fast.
Simple menu system that works on my screen.
Complements WAIS very well.

And I am putting it on our menu system for biocomputing.

Thanks Don.

Tin Wee "slightly future shocked with WAIS,GOPHER and now WWW" Tan.
    Tin Wee TAN, PhD.             /  INTERNET: bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
    Dept of Biochemistry          /  BITNET:   BCHTANTW at NUSVM
    National Univ. of Singapore   /  Tel:      772-3678
    SINGAPORE 0511                /  Fax:      779-1453