PULSE FREQUENCY

Bernhard Luehr bnl at bitcave.in-berlin.de
Wed Feb 12 17:45:19 EST 1992

BIOF-MAK at finou.oulu.fi schrieb:

> We are interested in methods for solving following problems:
>      - to calculate pulse frequency as fuction of time

Hi,

I am interestet in the results of your requests to find an algorith for
pulse frequency analysis.

I have the problem to scan acoustic patterns of
luscinia megarhynchos (nightingale). About this case an FFT (fast fourier
transformation) algorithm is needed.

I think that the analytic solution must be very similiar to yours problem.
Perhaps you would answer me, if you have had success.

If anybody else have a comment or an pretty algorith, please contact me.

bernhard

--
this is not a .signature, bnl at bitcave.in-berlin.de doesn't have one yet.