Journal Contents

POSTMAST at GUNBRF.bitnet POSTMAST at GUNBRF.bitnet
Thu Feb 13 17:27:00 EST 1992

If you have
  (1) a working AWK, GAWK or BAWK,
and
  (2) SCRIBE, or TeX and BibTeX,
I have a short AWK script for converting those table of contents (in MEDLIB
format) into SCRIBE/BibTeX format bibliography files.
If you think you might be able to use this, send me a request.  I will either
return it to you or post it here.
                                 Dr. John S. Garavelli
                                 Database Coordinator
                                 Protein Identification Resource