Compiling Primer 0.5 with Think C 5.02 for the Mac

Scott Howard scott at phylo.life.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 10 08:58:37 EST 1992

kgustilo at PENNSY.MED.JHU.EDU (Kelvin Gustilo) writes:

>I was able to find the C source code for PRIMER 0.5. I tried to compile it with
>ThinkC 5.02 and I got invalid redeclaration of comp (one of the variables).

Try seeing if an enclosing bracket has been left out prior to the offending
statement- the syntax checker usually spits out redeclaration errors if
if braces haven't been balanced.

--
All views expressed are copyright 1992 Scott Howard. Any resemblance to
living persons, historical events, or logically constructed arguements