Compiling Primer 0.5 with Think C 5.02 for the Mac

Scott Howard scott at
Mon Feb 10 08:58:37 EST 1992

kgustilo at PENNSY.MED.JHU.EDU (Kelvin Gustilo) writes:

>I was able to find the C source code for PRIMER 0.5. I tried to compile it with
>ThinkC 5.02 and I got invalid redeclaration of comp (one of the variables).

Try seeing if an enclosing bracket has been left out prior to the offending
statement- the syntax checker usually spits out redeclaration errors if
if braces haven't been balanced.

All views expressed are copyright 1992 Scott Howard. Any resemblance to
living persons, historical events, or logically constructed arguements
is purely unintentional.