(none)

FRED at BLEKUL13.bitnet FRED at BLEKUL13.bitnet
Thu Feb 6 06:59:01 EST 1992

Greetings to all

Considering to go UNIX (from PC) and on the lookout for either a 486 or
a workstation,inspired the following question :
anybody out there running GCG on a HP/Apollo 700 series workstation ?
These things are fast and cheap(er) than .... so this would seem to me
a strong combination. I gather from other postings that Unix on PC or MAC
is not liked very much which would eliminate the 486 option.

Answers to me or over the net . If interesting I will repost.

FRED at BLEKUL13