Comap ftp

Rob Harper harper at
Thu Jan 30 04:18:24 EST 1992

In <1992Jan29.210629.28555 at> gilbertd at (Don Gilbert) writes:

>THanks for the "human archie" memory lookup for software at the iubio
>archive.  For some reason the computer archie software does not
>look at my archive.  It used to, but I think it got confused when
>the archive moved -- it is still carrying ""
>as an archive site which is now dead.
>-- Don

I guess the archie database of sites to poll has not been updated. Over
the past year your archive has moved from a VAX to a MAC and now it
seems to be on a UNIX box... is that right?

Anyway if you give me the current IP address an number I can have it
registered in the NIC archie.

   Rob Harper                     /   E-mail:          harper at
   Finnish State Computer Centre  /   Molbio/software: harper at
   P.O. Box 40, SF-02101 Espoo    /   Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
   Finland                        /   Fax:             +358 0 457 2302