Request - looking for UKDNA

Gaye Harvey gaye at
Thu Jan 30 01:06:51 EST 1992

kaye at (Kaye Stott) wrote

 >I am looking for the software package UKDNA, used for statistical tests
 >of molecular phylogenies.

 >I have a reference to it being available via anonymous ftp from
 >, but was unable to locate it at that source. Anyone having
 >the software or who can supply me with an ftp address from which to get it,
 >please email me rather than post a response - I am a systems programmer
 >requesting on behalf of a departmental staff member, and do not subscribe to
 >this newsgroup at all.

The departmental staff member has suggested that the reference also be

It was in an article entitled  "Molecular phylogenic relationships of
nonpathogenic grass mycosymbionts and clavicipitaceous plant pathogens"
in journal   pl. syst. evol.  178:27-41,  1991

Gaye Harvey (User Support)
University Computing Services
The University of Western Australia

Internet: gaye at