Primer Picking Programs

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:48:00 EST 1992

To follow up and keep everyone informed as to what's going
on with the Mac executables for the Whitehead Institute's
Primer program,  I've contacted them (Steve Lincoln) and
have ftp's my compiled executables and slightly modified
source to him.  He's going to check them out for System7
compatability, because I compiled the programs using ThinkC
version 4.02, and once everything is fine he'll place the
primer_sit.hqx file on genome.wi.edu for anonymous ftp.

   o      X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
  \O/    / \/ \/ \/ \/ Bruce Roe, Dept. Chem & Biochem, Univ. Oklahoma
 	 	                        BROE at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu