Primer

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Tue Jan 28 07:35:00 EST 1992

In article <9201271418.AA24207 at genbank.bio.net>, COOKE at FRPERP51.bitnet writes...

>        We have had the Mac version of Primer running in Perpignan for
>some time now. It can easily be compiled from the source which can be
>ftped, with a few minor modifications in the primer.h file (i.e. you
>must "#define SHORT"  and perhaps, if I remember rightly, reduce the
>limits of some of the "MAX" definitions). I would be happy to make
>the compiled program available if the authors allow it in the future.
>Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
>
>                Richard Cooke
>                Universite de Perpignan
>                FRANCE

I too have the Mac version of Primer and it is excellent, but because of
the restrictions by the authors was reluctant to broadcast this.  I as well
would be happy to make the compiled program available if the authors would
allow it in the future.  Don't hesitate to contact me as well.

Cheers..............Bruce Roe
		    broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu