Primer

COOKE at FRPERP51.bitnet COOKE at FRPERP51.bitnet
Mon Jan 27 09:18:59 EST 1992

        We have had the Mac version of Primer running in Perpignan for
some time now. It can easily be compiled from the source which can be
ftped, with a few minor modifications in the primer.h file (i.e. you
must "#define SHORT"  and perhaps, if I remember rightly, reduce the
limits of some of the "MAX" definitions). I would be happy to make
the compiled program available if the authors allow it in the future.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

                Richard Cooke
                Universite de Perpignan
                FRANCE