(none)

Julian Parkhill PARKHILLJ at VAX1.COMPUTER-CENTRE.BIRMINGHAM.AC.UK
Sat Jan 18 20:19:00 EST 1992

>I am looking for a scientific reference manager for Win3.  I know there are
>several for Macs and DOS anything for Windows????
>
>Daniel Enebo

One of the DOS-buffs here has writen a referenec manager for WINDOWS3.
I havn't used it personally, but people tell me it's quite good.
I think it may soon be going commercial, but if you want more info you
can contact the author direct at:

J.P.Ride at uk.ac.birmingham

hope this is useful,

Julian Parkhill

E mail: PARKHILLJ at UK.AC.BHAM.VAX1           School of Biological Sciences,
                                                 University of Birmingham,
                          Snail mail:                           Edgbaston,
                                                               Birmingham,
                                                                  B15 2TT,
                                                                     U. K.

Disclaimer: If I thought anybody gave a damn about my opinions
            I would probably issue a disclaimer.