"AUGUR" Author

goldman at mbcl.rutgers.edu goldman at mbcl.rutgers.edu
Fri Jan 17 07:37:47 EST 1992

In article <9201162047.AA14919 at genbank.bio.net>, MANGALAM at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU writes:
> Greetings,
>    I'm trying to do some analysis on the bending characteristics of long
> (10kb) DNA sequences and I was pointed to a program called AUGUR by Martin K
> Jones and copyrighted by the UAB Research Foundation.  It's writ in VMS C,
> but came with no documentation, so before I try to follow the code to try and
> determine its requirements and capabilities, does anyone else know of the
> whereabouts of it's author, or anything more about the program?
This is not directly relevant, but you might also want to investigate the
DNA bending programs written by Wilma Olson's group at Rutgers
(olson at pisces.rutgers.edu).

		Adrian

--
Adrian Goldman                         |  Internet:  Goldman at MBCL.Rutgers.Edu
Molecular Biology Computing Laboratory |  Bitnet:    Goldman at BioVAX