Draft of text for Sources instructions.

Foteos Macrides MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET
Wed Jan 8 08:25:00 EST 1992

>>        Thanks for the instructions on how to KILL messages from MACRIDES 8-).
>In actual fact I do not have any kill files. I read all the messages that
>I think are interesting, and reply to some, if I want to proove a point.
>Rob Harper

        This really was a tongue-in-check *8-)* light-hearted comment.

        What I would like is a LIVE file, e.g., so that any messages to any of
the Usenet forums from HARPER would be forwarded to my email account.

 MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET     222 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545