Growth analyis and related subjects

Daniel M Goldman dangold1 at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 3 10:09:48 EST 1992

We are interested in exchanging information, insights, speculation, etc.
with those interested in growth analysis, carbohydrate partitioning,
water relations/pressure volume curves, and related subjects.  Areas
include theoretical work, as well as applications to germplasm evalua-
tion, measurement of responses to experimental treatments/environmental
factors, etc., as this relates to growth chamber, greenhouse, and field
work.  I also am interested in controlled environment agriculture,
including artificial lighting.  Please mail or post if interested in any
exchange, or can make referrals to those who might.  Thanks -DmG