XQS?

POSTMAST at GUNBRF.BITNET POSTMAST at GUNBRF.BITNET
Fri Jul 31 14:12:10 EST 1992

In <9207311828.AA25192 at genbank.bio.net> doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
(Reinhard Doelz) said:
> Still, the current XQS version is VMS bound.

Thanks, Reinhard, but that is just the sort of disinformation that does nobody
any good.

As I plainly stated in my earlier reply, the program ATLAS (called "XQS"
internally while it was under development) runs under PC/MS-DOS as well as
VAS/VMS and a UNIX port is in the works.
                                 Dr. John S. Garavelli
                                 Database Coordinator
                                 Protein Identification Resource
                                 National Biomedical Research Foundation