Reference Managing Program

FORNACE at FCRFV2.NCIFCRF.GOV FORNACE at FCRFV2.NCIFCRF.GOV
Fri Jul 24 11:03:38 EST 1992

In article <1992Jul20.050024.20242 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk>, BIONET at EARN.FRCGM51 writes:
>         Has anyone heard of an apparently similar package called "Reference
> Manager" from RIS (Research Information Systems) ?

> J-L. Risler                             risler at frcgm51.bitnet

I'm surprised no one has suggested Bookends which is a hypercard
program for the Mac that does just about everything that
the other programs do for less $$.  It will also handle
very large stacks of >> 1000 references and will import
from Medline etc. and export in any reference format that
you wish.

Al Fornace