Reference Managing Program

Hugo Eric R. eric at
Mon Jul 20 06:20:08 EST 1992

BIONET at EARN.FRCGM51 writes:

>        About the Reference Managing Program called "Endnote Plus": I
>understand that it is a commercial product. Have you got the address of the
>        Has anyone heard of an apparently similar package called "Reference
>Manager" from RIS (Research Information Systems) ?
>J-L. Risler                             risler at frcgm51.bitnet
>Centre de Genetique Moleculaire         bionet at frcgm51.bitnet
>Gif sur Yvette (France)

Endnote Plus is a product of Niles&Associates, Inc.
Their phone number is (510)649-8176  fax (510)649-8179
Usenet:  nilesinc at

Disclaimer:  Not only am I not an employee of this company I'm not
             even a user of their pgm I just saw someone else running
             it and it looked pretty nice.        Eric   ;-)
  Eric R. Hugo, Postdoctoral Research Associate |eric at
  Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics|
  Washington University School of Medicine      |
  Box 8231, St. Louis, MO 63110_________________| (314) 362-3342