REFERENCE managing program needed

Hugo Eric R. eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 17 10:31:11 EST 1992

dagrawal at black.clarku.edu (Dileep Agrawal) writes:
:I am in need of a program that can store and sort out scientific referencesas
: well as download them into scientific papers in various word processors.
: Please suggest any you know. The software can be public domain or commercial

 Thon de Boer responds:
>There is a very nice commercial program for the Mac called EndNote plus.
>It is a database for references and can insert references in the correct
>format (for the journal of choice) and produce a list of references
>at the end of your file. It can work with most wordprocessors.
>Sincerely, Thon de Boer

There is also a 80x86 (PC) version by the same name plus a companion pgm
called Endlink for Medline, BRS, Dialog, etc. imports from what I've seen
it looks very nice.           Sincerely,       Eric
  Eric R. Hugo, Postdoctoral Research Associate |eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
  Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics|
  Washington University School of Medicine      |
  Box 8231, St. Louis, MO 63110_________________| (314) 362-3342