Medline and Internet - any progress?

Dr Tan Tin Wee bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
Wed Jul 8 21:03:09 EST 1992

donp at niaid.nih.gov (Don Preuss) writes:
: nholford at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz (Nick Holford) writes:
: >Does anyone have any idea if the people who run Medline have
: >considered access from Internet?
: >Or can anyone suggest an address to write to at the Natl.Lib.Med.
: >where I might get an understanding person to discuss this with?
: Medline is accesible via the internet. It is also available via
: Grateful Med via the internet. To use Grateful Med you need the
: latest version, and there is an NCSA TSR that can be used.
:
: Via telnet, Telnet to medlars.nlm.nih.gov.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how do I apply to
                                            get a userid here?
Or is there a public account for a demo tryout?

Tin-Wee Tan,
Dept of Biochem. Natl Univ of Singapore.
bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg (Biocomputing Interest Group coordinator)

    Tin-Wee TAN                        /  INTERNET: bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
    Dept of Biochemistry               /  BITNET:   BCHTANTW at NUSVM
    National University of Singapore   /  Tel:      (65)-772-3678
    Singapore 0511                     /  Fax:      (65)-779-1453