Information on graphics in medicine

Georgios T. Kossioris gk1d+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:43:52 EST 1992

I would greatly appreciate if someone could inform me about existing
software on graphics in medicine.  I would like information on existing
packages, companies that produce them, evaluation,  capabilities of the
available software etc. Since I do not know anything on the subject any
suggestion and reference that could  help me to get an idea  of the
existing software is more than wellcome. Thank you very much for your
time. Please send me  a personal mail.

                                                  George Kossioris,
                                                   Math. Dept., CMU