Unpacking a .zoo

Thomas Easton TOM at PHARM.SUNYSB.EDU
Mon Mar 23 13:53:33 EST 1992

> Date:       Mon, 23 Mar 92 12:31 EST
> From:       William_D_WARREN at umail.umd.edu (ww40)
> Subject:    Unpacking a .zoo
> To:         bio-software at genbank.bio.net

> Sorry if this is a really trivial thing but
> could someone tell me how I can unpack a
> .zoo file that I have FTPed to our VAX.
> I tried to use zoo.exe that I also FTPed
> but it wouldn't respond to the commands
> correctly.
>
> thanks
> BILL

BIONET comes through again.....  Thanks to all those
who replied to the above posting -  Especially Tom Easton -
I now have my zoo and bilf and uudecode executables up and running...
Humm...maybe this computer stuff isn't quite as much black magic
as I thought....

Center for Agric. Biotech.      |  Why did the bitter, unrecognised   |
Ag/Life Science Surge Bld       |  genius cross the road ?            |
University of Maryland          |  Because it looked inviting, though |
College Park MD 20742-3351      |  was really just another sad parody |
TEL (301) 405 7681              |  of a meaningless existence......   |