mac-screendump

CLARK at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU CLARK at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Mon Mar 23 21:59:03 EST 1992

/I am not a mac-guru (say: mac is still a little bit new to me)
/I have got the gelreader-program.
/We have an ABI-Sequencer.
/Is there a program which can put images of the screen to a file
/(for gelreader) so that I can copy the gel-image to a file?
/
/should be PD

System 7 has this built in. Get your screen to display what you want, then
exactly). When successful, the Mac will make a loud "click" (like a
picture being taken) and create a file in your root folder called "picture1".
Do it a second time and the picture will be called "picture2". These
are in some standard format (pict?) that most drawing programs can deal with.

Steve Clark

clark at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu  (Internet)
clark at salk               (Bitnet)