Francis OUELLETTE francis at
Fri Mar 20 07:44:25 EST 1992

In article <1992Mar19.183139.768 at Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE> breitene at Informatik.TU-Muenchen.DE (Janos Breiteneicher DA) writes:

Hello Janos,

>is there anybody, who know the programm bioimage?
>In a kind of delirium I removed the .db.. Files
>and now the program dont work as before.
>Specially the compare function is not usable anymore.
>Who can help?

I use this package (maybe not the same "modules" you do?)
but I can't help you much.  I find their organization of files
somewhat elusive at this time ... (read: I don't understand how it
works!).  But they do have email tech support, the email address is:

help at

This probably means that they probably get a newsfeed, and may have
replied to you already!

best of luck,