Environmental Risk analysis?

Rob Harper harper at nic.funet.fi
Tue Mar 17 03:24:47 EST 1992

I just received a request from someone at Kuopio University here in Finland
regarding the availabilty of software for environmental risk analysis.

Apparently they will have a visiting Professor from California who has
worked with such a programme in determining environmental risks to the
population, and they would like to obtain such a programme for him to use
while he is here in Finland.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. PD software preferred but also
commercial software on any platform considered.

Sorry to be so vauge, but I do not have any hard facts on the subject
and the topic is sort of out of my field... perhaps the collective
knowledge on the net might help.

Thanks in advance

-=ROB=-

   Rob Harper                     /   E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
   Finnish State Computer Centre  /   Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
   P.O. Box 40, SF-02101 Espoo    /   Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
   Finland                        /   Fax:             +358 0 457 2302