digitizing

Mark E Samuels samuels at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed Mar 4 13:28:16 EST 1992

We have a sonic digitizer for DNA sequencing currently hooked up to an
IBM-PC employing
Bio-Rad's GelRead program.  We would like to hook the digitizer up to a
Macintosh instead.  Does anyone know whether the hardware and software
for this is available, and if so, the suppliers?  As an infrequent user
of this newsgroup, I hope that this is not one of those too-often asked
and answered questions.  Replies can be directly mailed to me at
samuels at phoenix.princeton.edu.
  Thanks to one and all.