IUBio Gopher access to Genbank, bravo!

Doug Rhoads DRHOADS at UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU
Wed Mar 4 09:15:10 EST 1992

Just a note-
  Tried the Gopher link to IUBio and the indexed Genbank data.
Although we (I) don't have access to a WAIS-IRX front to Genbank I believe
that what Don Gilbert has done will be a valuable tool for us here at Uof Ark.
I would urge others to try it out.  Thanks to Don G. and I hope he keeps it
available.

|| Douglas Rhoads   | phone (501) 575-7396 ||
|| DEPT. BIOL. SCI. | E-MAIL: DRHOADS      ||
|| UNIV. ARKANSAS   | BITNET: @ UAFSYSB    ||
|| Fayetteville, AR | Internet:            ||
||            72701 |   UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU   ||