Staden progs with OW3

Chris_Upton at Chris_Upton at
Sat May 30 19:12:42 EST 1992

Help!!!   I've just made the switch from OpenWindows 2 to OW3 and the X-windows
versions of the Staden package have died.
Is this a coincidence or is it a problem with OW3 or have I screwed something
up during the installation???

I get:

Error: Unable to load any useable ISO8859-1 font

I tried installing the Staden package.... no difference. Anyone out there using
the Staden package with OW3 or know of someone who is??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....   I've just started sequencing

Chris_Upton at